C2C Pest Control and Environmental Services Limited is Britain’s is licensed to carry out a wide a range of Pest Control and Environmental treatments and Activities, to Commercial, Governmental and Private Consumers.
As such, C2C Pest Control and Environmental Services Limited has an extensive supply chain. We work with a wide range of different suppliers, subcontractors and partners each of which will have their own subcontractors, affiliates and associate entities. C2C Pest Control and Environmental Services Limited therefore is connected to multiple entities through numerous contractual relationships.
Due diligence processes:
- Operate strict procurement processes, ensuring suppliers comply with all applicable laws and standards, including those which relate to the Modern Slavery Act
- Expect our suppliers to have suitable anti-slavery and human trafficking policies and processes in place within their own businesses and to cascade those policies to their own suppliers
- Have completed an analysis of assurance information from existing suppliers and partners and followed up where relevant
- The Procurement Team follow the advice and guidance in relation to the Modern Slavery Act set out in the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) code of professional conduct
- Provide regular training in respect of the Modern Slavery Act to our Procurement Team
- Have added a specific item relating to the Modern Slavery Act to the agenda of the contract management meetings with suppliers enabling us to be kept informed of any changes
- Include appropriate terms in our contractual documentation, obliging suppliers and contractors to comply with the Modern Slavery Act and reserving the right for Ordnance Survey to audit suppliers and contractors, where we consider it appropriate
- Encourage staff to identify and report any potential breaches of Ordnance Survey’s anti-slavery policy statement
- Whistle blowers are protected through our confidential reporting process
The above procedures are designed to:
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our business and supply chains
- Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains
- Monitor potential risk areas in our business and supply chains
- Provide adequate protection for whistle blowers
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes C2C Pest Control and Environmental Services Limited slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31/3/19.